As You May or May Not Know, Park Shin Hye is Turning 25 (or 26 in Korean years) on February 18!
This means that Park Shin Hye has been acting for over 12 years now. That's a lot to say for a person in their twenties. She is quite accomplished.
- She Was A Child Actor| She played the younger version of Han Jung Suh in Stairway to Heaven when she was 13 years-old
- She went to acting school| Her training included acting, singing, and dancing
- She has received over 23 awards|
- She's still in college| majors in Theater at Chung-Ang University
- She's a goodwill ambassador and a philanthropist|