Monday, December 29, 2014

Awww Cha Jae Wan

Aw Man, Cha Jae Wan has been sooo emotional these past few days. I mean who can blame the man? His life categorically sucks. His dad is psycho, he can’t trust anyone, his girlfriend can’t cook (lol), there is tons of mystery surrounding his birth, and then to top it all off, he got fired by none other than the woman he loved the most, the very same woman who destroyed his taste buds. If I were him, I would cry too. All the time, in fact.
On the real though, have you ever had to eat something that was disgusting out of respect for someone? Or to please them? 😥
When my dad made my lunch as a kid, he would put weird stuff in there, like peanut butter and cheese sandwiches. 😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖😖
It was pretty bad.
Serving bad food is just disrespectful; especially to people you love. Not everyone is as understanding as Cha Jae Wan.
Guyz! Don’t be Ah Mo Ne. Only cook good food, or don’t do it all.
Love, Unnie. 😚😘😚😘😚😘😚😋

No comments:

Post a Comment