Tuesday, December 16, 2014

List of Good Korean Dramas

What can I say about dramas? Yes, we go way back. It has been a long and rocky road but we are still going strong. We’ve had good times and I look forward to more in the future! We are inseparable, dramas and I.


Sometimes, people ask me what they should watch. So, I’ve compiled a list of the dramas I have completed, from the very first one, to the most recent. It’s not very impressive, but I’ll keep updating it, as I keep watching. If you’d like a recommendation, it will be from this list.

My Drama List:

1. Full House
2. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
3. A Love to Kill
4. Rooftop Prince
5. Protect the Boss
6. Level 7 Civil Servant
7. City Hunter
8. Baker King Kim Tak Gu
9. Flower Boy Next Door
10. Lie to Me
11. Faith
12. To the Beautiful You
13. All About My Romance
14. Bridal Mask
15. Coffee Prince
16. Boys Over Flowers
17. That Winter, The Wind Blows
18. Personal Taste
19. You’re Beautiful
20. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho
21. Me too, Flower
22. Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
23. Big
24. Dating Agency: Cyrano
25. Playful Kiss
26. Gu Family Book
27. Panda & Hedgehog
28. Princess Hours/Goong
29. Secret Garden
30. Heartstrings
31. Good Doctor
32. Heirs
33. Queen In Hyun’s Man
34. Marry Him If You Dare
35. Secret Agent Miss Oh
36. Dr. Jin
37. Scent of a Woman
38. My Princess
39. When A Man Loves
40. Pasta
41. Prime Minister & I
42. You Who Came From the Stars
43. Let’s Eat
44. I Hear Your Voice
45. Cunning Single Lady
46. Sungkyunkwan Scandal
47. Fated to Love You
48. Marriage, Not Dating
49. Grandpas Over Flowers
50. The Greatest Love
51. My Secret Hotel
52. My Girl
53. Surplus Princess
54. My Fair Lady
55. Heaven's Order

I CAN’T really tell you which drama to watch. Whether a drama is good or bad is a completely relative judgment, up to the individual. But I CAN tell you some important details that’ll help you decide whether or not you want to watch it.

Dramas are fun, whether you are new to dramas, or you have been watching dramas for a while.
You’ve read my list. And you’re curious, I know it. Tweet me @ ➡ callmeunniiieee. Let’s talk it out. 🙋

Love,
Unnie 😚
P.S. watch dramas.

No comments:

Post a Comment